• 2013新年快樂
  • 美來到我家
  • 美來到我家

海南环岛赛摩托车组图:About Zhongxin Wooden Co., Ltd

ZX-WOODEN

Zhongxin Wooden Co,Ltd (ZX)is a large-scale enterprise that gathered production, management, scientific research and service as a whole. Its products are Solid wooden flooring, 3-layer Engineered flooring, Multilayer Engineered flooring, Euro-style wooden window, Timber wooden houses,Roots art work and Imported timber.

ZX is located at the foot of Changbai Mountain, an AAAAA grade National Scenic Area. near the east of Russia a place that rich in forest resources. With a strong responsibility on forest protection, ZX only purchase timber from forest legally harvested and those has certificates such as PEFC or FSC. Thus our FSC products are greatly recommonded.

ZX is one of the earliest enterprises who has import-export operations right. ZX is located in a famous wooden engineering flooring city-Dunhua, Jilin province, northeast China. It covers an area of 450,000 sqms with more than 700 emplyees. The annual production capacity of flooring is 2,000,000 sqms.

ZX can make the mass production in accordance to the required samples,sizes and quantities to satisfy the clients' demands at the most. In addition,ZX can also provide FSC products and meeting EUTR Regulations.

Major

Zhongxin Meilai Windows & Doors Zhongxin Meilai Flooring Zhongxin Meilai House

 

Rewards to the community

Due to benefiting so much from the support of government and society, ZX has a very strong sense of social responsibility. Over the past few years ZX committing themselves to stretch out a helping hand when our country and region caught in a critical and dangerous condition. For example, in SiChuan earthquake the company and all the staffs donated money and relief goods in the first time, which fully reflects social responsibility of our enterprise.

At present, 80 percent of current staff are laid-off workers from Huangnihe forestry bureau and nearby township enterprises, the other 20 percent are unemployed youths in society. As making a contribution to social stability, our company was awarded “ the star of glory ” and “ the star of sound reputation ” etc for several years.

FSC  CE  ISO9001